The padding of the Vertex 80 saddle by Profile is adapted to the typical seat tube angle of 78-82 ° for triathlon and time trial bikes. Its shorter design allows for an aggressive riding position, the bent nose profile makes it easier to move the pelvis to the front when in aero position. A bottle cage system is also included and lets you easily transport all your liquids.
· Cutout to relieve the perineal area
· Microfibre saddle cover with a rough surface for slip-free seating
· Incl. curved basic holder for a perfect angle adjustment and a Vise Kage bottle cage
· Basic holder suitable to fix up to 2 bottle cages
· CrMo rail
· Weight: approx. 355 g
· Dimensions: L: approx. 160 mm / W: approx. 135 mm