- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
P-ATTITUDE W Women’s Thermal Jacket
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: fiery coral
The thermal P-ATTITUDE W women’s jacket by PROTECTIVE is the ideal cycling jacket for colder days. Featuring an environmentally friendly FLOCUS insulation, it keeps you comfortably warm at all times. Ergonomically placed, insulated and elastic inserts offer you enough flexibility for cycling.
• Tapered, insulated jacket for women with warm FLOCUS insulation
• With ergonomically positioned, insulated and elastic inserts
• Environmentally friendly production
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip
• Two concealed front pockets with zip
• Close-fitting, elastic cuffs
• Drop tail
• Back pocket with zip
• Elastic, close-fitting bottom hem
• Drawstring on bottom hem
• Reflective design elements
Material: 100% polyester (recycled)
Inserts: 85% polyester (recycled), 15% elastane
Insulation: 70% kapok, 30% polyester (recycled)
Recycled polyester, e.g. made from plastic bottles, is not just brought back to life, but also saves energy and water.
• Gives polyester fibre, which is non-biodegradable and would end up in landfills or dumped in the sea, a second life
• Reduces waste and toxic emissions from landfills. • Recycling plastic bottles into polyester yarn requires 59% less energy compared to virgin polyester. In addition, it reduces CO2 emissions by 32% in comparison to regular polyester.
• Reduces the extraction of crude oil and natural gas from the Earth to make more plastic.
THE REGENERATIVE PROPERTIES OF KAPOK TREES – kapok trees need no irrigation, no pesticides and no fertiliser. They can grow on hills in a biodiverse environment, as well as on land that is not suitable for agricultural purposes – resulting in 100% positive impact on the environment. The biodegradable kapok fruit is no food.
• Hollow fibre insulation – cool in summer, warm in winter
• Natural wax coating – water repellent
MISSION DUCK RESCUE:
PROTECTIVE not only attaches great importance to the protection of nature but also practices it. PROTECTIVE does not use animal thermal insulation. Feathers and down are replaced by natural or synthetic fibres.
PFC stands for per- and polyfluorinated chemicals. These are nearly non-biodegradable and distribute in the environment, so that they also accumulate in organisms. They have already been identified in drinking water and in the food chain.
• Use of PFC-free, water-repellent finishes
• Use of PFC-free membranes (e.g. made of polyurethane)
• Completely new production processes
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Slim fit