- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The insulated P-STRAIGHT EDGE jersey from PROTECTIVE is comfortable as an outer layer or for additional warmth as a middle layer under an outer jacket. A cool must-have for all cyclists that like to ride in colder temperatures.
• Long sleeve jersey made from warm and elastic fabric
• Environmentally friendly production
• Brushed inside
• Close-fitting stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with chin guard
• Raglan sleeves
• 3-compartment rear pocket with additional, water-repellent zip pocket for valuables
• Drop tail
• Anti-slip silicone bottom hem
• Ergonomic fit
• Reflective design elements
Material: 85% polyester (recycled), 15% elastane
Recycled polyester, e.g. made from plastic bottles, is not just brought back to life, but also saves energy and water.
• Gives polyester fibre, which is non-biodegradable and would end up in landfills or dumped in the sea, a second life
• Reduces waste and toxic emissions from landfills. • Recycling plastic bottles into polyester yarn requires 59% less energy compared to virgin polyester. In addition, it reduces CO2 emissions by 32% in comparison to regular polyester.
• Reduces the extraction of crude oil and natural gas from the Earth to make more plastic.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Sleeve length:
- Regular Fit