- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Atlas 0.5 Riser MTB Bar, 13mm Rise/Ø31.8MM X 785MM
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: stealth black
A high-quality bar that can cope with everything you throw at it. High precision and lots of control – even when riding over trails at high speed.
With the Atlas Rise, the experienced Canadian riders by Race Face have developed an MTB bar that is perfect for heavy and blocked trails.
At 785mm, it is one of the widest bars in its class. This gives you razor-sharp handling and a feeling of safety in all riding situations.
The handlebar is made of cold-forged 7050 T76 aluminium which was originally developed for aircraft application.
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• A thoroughbred downhill/freeride bar
• Internal taper increases durability and resistance
• Ultra low stack height
• Special geometry for great control at high speed
• Backsweep: 8°
• Height: approx. 13 mm
• Weight: approx. 340 g
• Dimensions: approx. 31.8 x 785 mm
• Material: cold-forged 7050-T76 aluminium
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: