- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A high-quality bar that can cope with everything you throw at it. High precision and lots of control – even when riding over trails at high speed.
With the Atlas Rise, the experienced Canadian riders by RACE FACE have developed an MTB bar that is perfect for heavy and blocked trails.
At 785mm, it is one of the widest bars in its class. This gives you razor-sharp handling and a feeling of safety in all riding situations.
The handlebar is made of cold-forged 7050 T76 aluminium which was originally developed for aircraft application.
• Downhill /Freeride bar
• Internal taper increases durability and resistance
• Ultra low stack height
• Adapted geometry for great control at high speed
• Material: cold-forged 7050-T76 aluminium
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Width: 785 mm (can be cut to length)
• Backsweep: 8°
• Rise: approx. 13 mm
• Weight: approx. 340 g
In the box:
• 1x RACE FACE Atlas Low Riser 0.5" MTB bar
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: