- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With these high-end and robust Race Face Atlas pedals you can move smoothly over rough trails - thanks to the clever arrangement of the hex-head pins, you will always stay securely in the saddle. Even on tough downhill adventures.
Wide platforms ensure a comfortable change of positions.
Fully sealed bearings and CrMo axles provide high durability and round off the concave shaped pedals. The platforms are made from resistant 6061 aluminium.
• Double concave, slim pedal platform
• Hex-head pins for more grip and safety
• Angled pin arrangement at the front and rear
• 20 pins per pedal/10 per side
• Weight: approx. 355 g (per pair)
• Stack height: approx. 12-14,5 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 101 x 114 cm
• Bearings: 4 sealed bearings per pedal
• Material of pedal platform: 6061 T6 aluminium
• Material of axle: CrMo steel (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
• 1 pair
Note: Shoes with inappropriate soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) may be damaged due to the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: