- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Chainring Direct Mount CINCH, 1-speed, Steel
Product code: 231315902
19.75 € RRP €25.90
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: black (2020)
The robust 1-speed Direct Mount CINCH steel chainring from Race Face has the tried and tested narrow wide tooth profile that ensures secure chain guidance in rough terrain and also quiet chain running.
• Compatible with Race Face CINCH MTB cranks
• Robust steel with corrosion-resistant coating
• Narrow Wide tooth profile
• Material: steel
• Speeds: 1 x 9-/10-/11- and 12-speed (ATTENTION: NOT for SHIMANO 12-speed!)*
• Mount: Race Face CINCH Direct Mount
• Bolt circle Ø: no
• For chainline: 51 mm**
• Weight: approx. 158 g (32 teeth)
The SHIMANO 1 x 12-speed aluminium chainring can be found under prod. code: 2313161.
When mounted, the 51 mm chainline results in a compatible Race Face CINCH MTB crankset. It is compatible with both BOOST (12 x 148 mm) and non-BOOST (12 x 135/142 mm) frames. If you turn the chainring around, you get a chainwheel of 57.5 mm, which is compatible with SuperBOOST+ (12 x 157 mm) frames (please note the required Q-factor for the crank and the bottom bracket configuration of the frame).
• 28 teeth
• 30 teeth
• 32 teeth
Please indicate your choice!
In the box:
• 1 Race Face CINCH Direct Mount steel chainring
- Number of bolts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 11-speed, 9-speed, 12-fach, 10-speed