- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race Face RACEFACE Chester stem
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Chester’s construction and length turn it into a robust stem which is made for downhill-oriented use. It therefore particularly shows its strengths during all-mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill riding.
· material: aluminium 2014
· handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· clamping height on the steerer 42 mm
· screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· angle: ± 8°
· for threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm*
· weight: approx. 165 g (50 mm)
· available in length 50 or 70 mm
Please specify length!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"