- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the Ride crankset, the name says it all – no exaggerated technologies, no exorbitant price. Just rock-solid construction and user-friendly versatility that lets you blast down the trails as hard and as often as you like.
• Crank arms with integrated axle
• 24mm EXI interface for easy crank mounting
• Lightweight, forged and CNC-milled CrMo steel spindle
• Race Face CINCH Direct Mount chainring assembly
• Crank arms made from 6066 aluminium for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
• Intended use: MTB
• Material: 6066 aluminium (crank arms), steel (axle)
• Chainring mount: CINCH Direct Mount
• Axle Ø: 24 mm (RXC137, 137.25 mm length)
• Chainline: 51 mm (57.5 mm with reversed Race Face chainring)*
• Q factor: 177 mm
• Compatibility bottom bracket shells: BSA (68/73) / BB89/92 / BB30 (68/73) / PF30 (68/73)
• Weight: approx. 714 g (175 mm / 32 teeth aluminium chainring / without bottom bracket)
The 51 mm Race Face chainline is compatible with both BOOST (12 x 148 mm) and non-BOOST (12 x 135/142 mm) frames. If you turn the compatible Race Face chainring around, you get a chainwheel of 57.5 mm, which is compatible with SuperBOOST+ (12 x 157 mm) frames (please note the required Q-factor and the bottom bracket configuration of the frame).
Available with crank arm length:
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
Please indicate your choice.
• Race Face CINCH chainring, narrow wide, steel, 10-/11-/12-speed (prod. code: 2313159)
• Race Face CINCH chainring, narrow wide, aluminium, 10-/11-/12-speed (prod. code: 2313160)
• Race Face CINCH chainring, narrow wide, aluminium, SHIMANO 12-speed (prod. code: 2313161)
Compatible bottom brackets:
• Race Face bottom bracket X-Type PF30 Press Fit 30 adapter (prod. code: 2297133)
• Race Face bottom bracket BSA Team (prod. code: 1506741)
In the box:
• 1 Race Face Ride CINCH crank
WITHOUT chainring and WITHOUT bottom bracket!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- X-Type / EXI