Damages on tubeless tyres and standard bicycle tyres can be sealed in no time with the UP3 Universal-Patch Tubeless repair patches by Rema Tip Top, to ensure that your bicycle tour does not come to a sudden end. This can be done in no time with the TipTop Special Cement (e.g. 2280964). Long drying and waiting periods are unnecessary and the tyre can be stressed again immediately after the repair. The patch is applied directly after flashing off of the vulcanizing solution, prevents further tearing and seals even larger damages reliably.
• Universal patches for repairing tubular and tubeless tyres (radial / diagonal)
• For punctures / damages up to 3 mm
• For use on the tyre inside
• Seals and stabilises the damaged carcass
• Ideal for filling the tyre repair kit (product code 2279902)
• Dimensions: approx. 27 x 27 mm
In the box:
• 10 patches
The Remaxx Bike Mounting Fluid (product code 2280326) or the bike tyre fitting gel for on the go (product code 2280325) facilitates the removal and installation of tyres, as it is much easier to get the bike tyre over the rim after having applied a thin layer of the fluid.