RESTRAP’s popular TOOL ROLL is now available in a limited edition. This time, the company from Yorkshire has cooperated with none other than CHPT3, the clothing and design company founded by David Millar, to create a limited edition of the popular products with a specially designed Devesa Pattern!
With the tool roll, you can carry your tools and spares with ease. Made from tough Hyaplon, the roll contains four tool slots and an elastic strap. Spacious yet small, it accommodates a multitool, tyre levers, CO2 cartridges and other parts. The roll can be attached to your saddle rails with and easy-to-use magnetic strap, or slip inside your jersey pocket.
• Practical tool pocket for the bike
• Made from sturdy Hyaplon
• Four compartments
• Elastic, length-adjustable strap
• Suitable for multitool, tyre levers, CO2 cartridges etc.
• Practical magnetic buckle
• Clip for attachment to saddle rails
• Handmade in Yorkshire, England
• Tools not included