- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Reverse Black One Enduro stem was designed to meet the special requirements in the Enduro and All-Mountain sector. This sector and the bikes and riding styles in particular have changed a lot in recent years, which brings extensive changes.
A larger clamping area of 46 mm even holds wide handlebars without comprimising on stability.
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6, anodized
· Water-Transfer decals (non removable)
· For steerer tube Ø: 28.6 mm (1 1/8")
· Clamping height on steerer: 40 mm
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
· Length: 50 mm
· Angle: 0°
· Weight: approx. 140 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: