- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
If the Belgian downhill legend Nico Vink lends his name to a product, it should be clear: this part has to be able to withstand a lot.
Therefore, the Nico Vink Signature mountain bike handlebar by Reverse is rather made for Gravity fans who put more value to stability and reliability than to lightweight construction. In cooperation with Nico Vink, Reverse have developed a mountain bike handlebar that withstands even the toughest use, thanks to an increased wall thickness. That’s why, it really deserves the Nico Vink logo.
“There is no component on my bike that I can rely more upon than on my handlebar!”
• Nico Vink edition in black/white with logo on left grip side
• Downhill-oriented MTB handlebar made from double-butted aluminum
• Cutting Lines
• Alignment lines to help you mount the handlebar centrally
• Material: Aluminium 7075
• Width: 810 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Rise: 35 mm
• Upsweep (upward sweep): 5°
• Backsweep / bend (rearward sweep): 7°
• Weight: approx. 390 g
In the box:
• 1 Reverse Components Nico Vink Signature Series MTB handlebar
If you’re interested in more Reverse parts by Nico Vink, have a look at the seat post (prod. code 2295190) and the saddle (prod. code 2295201) from his Signature series, too.