- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ride Concepts HELLION Flat Pedal Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The HELLION flat pedal shoes by RIDE CONCEPTS offer a precise fit, protection and lots of details for increased comfort and control on the trail. Their RUBBER KINETICS | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP sole with hexagon tread pattern provides especially good grip and traction on pedal and ground. The right choice for your next tour!
• MTB cycling shoes with abrasion-resistant and weatherproof microfibre upper
• Two-piece synthetic upper with anti-peel coating for wet weather protection
• Laser perforations for good ventilation
• Anti-slip RUBBER KINETICS | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP sole for best grip on the pedal
• Individual toe and heel cap with abrasion resistance
• EVA midsole for effective shock absorption
• Gusseted tongue keeps away dirt and debris
• Classic, elastic laces
Weight: approx. 421 g (size US 10)
RUBBER KINETICS DST 4.0 MAX GRIP SOLE:
In cooperation with RUBBER KINETICS, RIDE CONCEPTS has developed different rubber compounds for different uses. The so-called Dynamic Surface Technology (DST) rubber sole is essential for best grip on the pedal. It is available in three different thicknesses (8.0 medium, 6.0 high and this model with a maximum thickness of 4.0) to offer all riders the perfect grip for their needs.
For those who want nothing but maximum grip, there’s the DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber sole. RIDE CONCEPTS’ softest rubber compound is specifically designed for grip and comfort. Almost sticky for best traction on rough rides. The exclusive outsoles by RIDE CONCEPTS with hexagon tread pattern feature deep recesses to allow pedal pins to dig in for optimal grip in all conditions.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- RC-FOO-0060 155
- Shoe features: