- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Comp Streem III, Ritchey has successfully developed another drop bar that is designed for speed. This is primarily thanks to the flat aero top section that additionally offers a wide platform for your hands when climbing. Even though the aggressively designed wing section is obviously designed for speed, you can also rely on full control thanks to an outward flare in the drops.
A short reach, a flat drop and the ergonomically shaped hooks of the Comp Streem III offer lots of comfort despite the race-inspired handlebar geometry. An oversize clamping width provides sufficient stiffness and leaves enough space to mount extensions.
• Aero drop bar
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Compatible with Shimano Di2 (Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug)
• Cable grooves
• Clamping width: 100 mm
• Oversize centre section for increased stiffness
• Aerodynamic top section 38 x 22,5 mm
• Ergonomically shaped hooks/drops
• Drop: 128 mm
• Reach: 73 mm
• Drop flare 0°
• Flare: 2°
• Backsweep: 4.7°
• Different widths
• Material: aluminium 6061, double butted
• Weight: approx. 325 g (42 cm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm: