- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey Trail WCS stem is designed for full-suspended MTBs, as its designers concentrated on a high degree of stability and wide handlebar compatibility. At a 0° angle, the cyclist’s cockpit remains low; the C220° handlebar clamping plate is particularly stiff with a width of 40 mm and it is ideally suited to riser bar handlebars.
· material: aluminium 2014 3D forged
· stainless steel screws
· handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· clamping height on fork shaft: 45 mm
· screwable 4-point handlebar clamp
· angle: 0°
· for threadless forks with outer shaft Ø 28,6 mm*
· weight: approx. 148 g (110 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: