- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey WCS 1-Bolt seatpost impresses with safe and fast adjustment options. The SideBinder clamp mechanism allows you to quickly and securely attach the saddle with just one bolt and to individually adjust the tilt or saddle position.
A wide saddle clamp reduces pressure on the saddle rail, which specially proves advantageous on lightweight saddle rails. A rear offset of 20 mm offers more distance to the handlebar and thus allows for a more comfortable riding position. The package is topped off with a low weight of approx. 230 g that could be achieved thanks to the use of TR741 aluminium.
• With SideBinder clamp mechanism: mount the saddle quickly and securely with just one bolt and adjust it to your preferred riding position
• Effectively protects against vibrtions
• Matt black finish
• Rear offset: approx. 20 mm
• Weight: approx. 230 g (Ø 27,2 mm)
• Length: 350 mm (Ø 27,2 mm), 400 mm (Ø 30,9 mm and Ø 31,6 mm)
• Material: 3D forged TR741 aluminium
Attention: Not suitable for mounting saddles with strongly oval-shaped rails. Appropriate saddles of our range are marked accordingly!
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: