- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The WCS Carbon Streem II aero handlebar by Ritchey combines a low weight, comfort and streamlined design in an impressive overall package that technology enthusiasts will love!
The wing-shaped, flat sections on the bar top provide an aerodynamic advantage and let the carbon bar cut through the air with little resistance. In addition to the watt savings, the bar top with its moderate backsweep also offers you a comfortable hand rest, which is particularly ergonomic on uphill passages.
The traditional and straightforward bend of the handlebar arch underlines the race character of the Ritchey WCS Carbon Streem II aero bar. It also lets you adopt a deep and aggressive position on the drops. The slightly flared handlebar ends support your arm position, which benefits long-distance comfort and steering control.
• Lightweight and comfortable carbon aero drop bar
• UCI-compliant (43.5 mm x 16 mm) aerodynamic bar top with flat hand rest
• Allows for streamlined position on the drops
• Slightly flared handlebar ends for better comfort and steering control
• Internal cable routing channels for a tidy appearance
• Hole at the end of the handlebar for integrating the SHIMANO Di2 EW-RS910 junction
• Hole for internal pull/cable routing through a compatible stem
• Roughened clamping surfaces for more friction and a better grip
• Intended use: Road
• Material: carbon
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping width: 55 mm
• Drop: 124 mm (40 cm handlebar width), 126 mm (42 cm handlebar width), 128 mm (44 cm handlebar width)
• Reach: 70 mm
• Flare out: 1°
• Backsweep: 4.7°
• Weight: approx. 235 g (42 cm handlebar width)
Available in handlebar widths:
• 40 cm
• 42 cm
• 44 cm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Ritchey WCS Carbon Streem II Di2 aerobar
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm