- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey WCS Evo Curve drop bar -2019-
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey WCS Evo Curve drop bar is a crossover of Ritchey's Evolution and Curve handlebars. Thanks to an ergonomic top section with a 4-degree backsweep, the drop bar supports a comfortable hand position on the top section. A wide centre section additionally allows for the use of aero bars. The drop section of the 7075 aluminium handlebar is strongly bent and comes with a reduced drop and reach. This allows for a faster access to the brake levers and supports a faster change of position for stressed hands.
• Anatomically optimized drop bar with ergonomic top section
• Comfortable hand positions thanks to a flat drop with a progessively increasing radius
• Wider centre section for the use of aero bars
• 1 guide groove
• Available in a width of: approx. 40 cm, 42 cm or 44 cm
• Drop: 128 mm, reach: 83 mm
• Flare: 4°/2°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Material: triple butted, seamless aluminium 7050
• Weight: approx. 233 g (42 cm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm: