- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
RockShox 30 Silver TK Coil PopLoc 26“ suspension fork incl. Turn Key lockout remote.
RockShox 30 Silver TK Coil 26“ suspension fork for the perfect entry into RockShox fork suspension. If additional weight compared to a steel coil system is no problem for you at all, you will enjoy a sensitive steel coil suspension in combination with remote lockout and rebound adjustment. You have the possibility to uprade the fork to a disc diameter of up to max. 203 mm. With that, you will also be prepared for demanding terrain and singletracks.
• Construction: forged 6061 T6 aluminium fork crown, chromed steel uppers (Ø 30 mm), magnesium lower tubes
• Steerer: 1 1/8", length: 265 mm, steel
• Travel: 100 mm
• Suspension: steel coil (medium)
• Damping: Turn Key lockout with remote control
• Pop-Loc Remote (right side mounting)
• Adjustments: spring preload, rebound, lockout
• Disc brake mount: PM 6" (160 mm Direct Mount)
• Max. brake disc Ø: 203 mm
• Cantilever socket
• Fork length: approx. 475 mm
• Front hub spacing: 9 x 100 mm, quick release
• Weight: approx. 2089 g (incl. PopLoc lever and cables)
• Matt black
In the box: RockShox 30 Silver TK Coil PopLoc 26“ suspension fork, PopLoc lever with cables, steel star nut, cable guide
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount