- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Comfortable shock absorber for demanding bike tours. Featuring a travel of 65mm, the Rock Shox Paragon Gold TK suspension fork can cope with almost everything you throw at it. Thanks to Solo Air damping and Turnkey Lock Out, the 28” fork easily masters kerbsides or gravel paths. Yet, the stiff fork also impresses with its inner values. These include internally routed cables and clever mounting options for headlight or mudguard. In this way, the Rock Shox Paragon Gold TK combines functional elegance with comfort – so you are ready for your next adventure.
• Steerer: TAPERED 1 1/8-1.5, 265 mm, aluminium
• Construction: forged aluminium crown (AL66 TV), magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (Ø 30 mm)
• Suspension: Solo Air: The positive and negative air spring chambers are simultaneously filled to equal air pressures through a single Schrader valve.
• Travel: 65 mm
• Damping technology: TurnKey-Lock Out
• Adjustments: low speed compression, lockout via handlebar remote
• Front light mount on fork bridge
• Internal cable routing
• Integrated mudguard mounts
• Cantilever socket
• Front hub spacing: 9 x 100 mm quick release
• Fork length: 477 mm
• Weight: approx. 1960 g
In the box: Rock Shox Paragon Gold TK 28" suspension fork with cable guide
Note: Supplied WITHOUT remote lockout lever and additional accessories.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: