- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Solo Air suspension fork is the reference model with regard to performance and value for money.
It comes with an individually adjustable Solo Air suspension, as well as rebound adjustment to facilitate riding in difficult terrain. When using your bike on paved roads, you can lock your fork in no time – it is enough to turn the blue lockout lever at the right fork crown. With this fork, you will be perfectly equipped for long cross-country tours.
· Fork crown: aluminium 6061-T6, forged
· Upper fork tubes: steel, chromed (Ø 32 mm)
· Lower fork tubes: magnesium
· Shaft dimension: 1 1/8", length: 265 mm, aluminium
· Spring travel: 100 mm
· Suspension: Solo Air
· Damping: Turn Key Lockout
· Adjustments: compression, rebound, lockout
· Disc brake mount: PM 6" (160 mm direct mounting)
· Max. brake disc Ø: 203 mm
· Cantilever socket
· Installation height: approx. 480 mm
· Installation dimension: 9 x 100 mm, quick release
· Weight: approx. 2.150 g
Including: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Solo Air 26“ suspension fork and steel claw
· Xtreme suspension fork pump (item no.: 184328)
Manufacturer's ref. 00.4019.643.001
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount, Cantilever socket