- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Solo Air suspension fork is the reference model in terms of performance and value for money. It comes with an individually adjustable Solo-Air suspension, as well as a rebound adjustment to make rough terrain accessible, too. If you use your bike on paved roads, you can lock the fork in no time – simply use the PopLoc lever at the handlebar for it. This way, you will be perfectly prepared for long cross-country tours.
• Fork crown: Aluminium 6061-T6, forged
• Upper fork tubes: steel, chromed (Ø 32 mm)
• Lower fork tubes: magnesium
• Steerer: 1 1/8", length: 265 mm, aluminium
• Travel: 100 mm
• Suspension: Solo Air
• Damping: Turn Key Lockout with remote control
• Pop-Loc Remote (right-hand mounting)
• Adjustments: air pressure, rebound, lockout
• Disc brake mount: PM 6" (160 mm direct mount)
• Max. brake disc Ø: 203 mm
• Height: approx. 490 mm
• Dimensions: 9 x 100 mm, quick-release
• Weight: approx. 1960 g (manufacturer information)
In the box: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Solo Air Disc 26“ suspension fork and star nut
• Xtreme suspension fork pump (prod. code: 184328)
- Travel (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount