- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The IGUNA cycling gloves from the High Performance collection by ROECKL are ideal for ambitious cyclists with the highest demands on functionality, wearing comfort and design.
With these gloves you’ll have the summer under control, because they offer excellent ventilation thanks to the AIR-FLOW-SYSTEM and MICRO-AIR material. In combination with COMFORT INNOVATION and XRD padding, you benefit from optimal grip, ergonomic protection for your hands and pleasant ventilation on hot days.
• Highly functional cycling gloves for men from the High Performance collection, ideally suited for road cycling
• Back of the hand in more sustainable Lycra with ECONYL yarn
• Palm made of air-permeable MICRO-AIR material
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to XRD padding
• PULL OFF system for easy off
• Absorbent, soft-wipe thumb
• Velcro fastener for individual adjustment
• Reflective design elements
• Back of the hand: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
• Thumb: 100% polyester
• Cuff: 100% polyamide
• Palm: 100% polyamide
• Weight: approx. 80 g
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROECKL IGUNA cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Noticeable ventilation of the palm thanks to perforated padding – for even evaporative cooling.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The ECONYL yarn is made from used nylon materials in an upcycling process. In the four steps of rescue, regeneration, reissue and reinterpretation, waste products such as fishing nets, fabric scraps and carpeting are transformed into ECONYL. The ECONYL regeneration system makes the oceans cleaner and saves valuable resources.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most hand positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Pleasantly light and thin material. With micro perforations for high breathability.
Pull tabs allow you to easily pull off the short finger gloves.
Thin, breathable, durable and cushioning material for optimal absorption of shocks and vibrations.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425 / 425.