The ILIO cycling gloves by ROECKL offer particularly high comfort for warm days. Thanks to a lightweight mesh and Lycra material blend on the back of the hand, these cycling gloves always ensure best ventilation.
• Breathable, fast-drying short finger gloves
• Back made of lightweight mesh and Lycra material
• Palm made of anti-slip DURADERO material
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• COMFORT-INNOVATION Polsterung in der Daumenbeuge
• COMFORT-INNOVATION padding in the crook of the thumb
• SILICONE GRIP on palm for a good grip
• PULL OFF system
• Velcro bar on cuff
• Reflective elements
Back: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
Thumb: 100% polyester
Palm: 100% polyamide
Sturdy and comfortable synthetic leather for a secure grip and durability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort.
Silicone coating for a noticeably better grip on the handlebar.
The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
Extremely shock- and vibration-absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorption.
Pull tabs allow you to easily take off short-finger gloves.