- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the ILOVA cycling gloves by ROECKL, you are perfectly equipped for summer riding. Their SUNTAN mesh outer fabric allows for evenly tanned hands – no more cycling tan lines.
• Back made of tan-through SUNTAN mesh material
• Palm made from durable DURASENSE synthetic leather
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT with GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• PULL OFF system for easy off
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP on palm and fingers for high grip
• Elastic cuff
• Moisture-wicking fabric on palm
• Reflective design elements
Back of hand: 86% polyamide, 14% elastane
Palm: 100% polyester
Tan-through back material for evenly tanned hands.
Durable synthetic leather that is especially soft and thin, so you can enjoy grip and comfort.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most hand positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Extremely shock- and vibration absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorbency.
Pull tabs allow you to easily pull off the short finger gloves.
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.