- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The IMURO gloves by ROECKL are a must-have for your summer training. Airy, lightweight outer fabrics and a GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding offer additional comfort and shock absorption for your tour.
• Back of the hand made of mesh fabric, two-way elastane and Lycra
• Palm made of durable DURADERO
• ERGONOMIC CUT with great shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• COMFORT-INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Sweat-absorbing material on thumb
• SILICONE GRIP on palm and fingers for a secure grip
• REFLECT print and piping for increased safety in the dark
• PULL OFF system
Back of the hand: 68% polyester, 24% polyamide, 8% elastane
Palm: 90% polyamide, 10% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 3103-235
Sturdy and comfortable synthetic leather for a secure grip and durability.
The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
Extremely shock- and vibration-absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorption.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort.
Silicone coating for a noticeably better grip on the handlebar.
The gloves feature reflective materials for increased safety when riding at night.
Pull tabs allow you to easily take off short-finger gloves.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Glove features:
- Gel padding