- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
RAX JR. Winter Gloves for Kids
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RAX JR. winter cycling gloves by ROECKL can’t wait for temperatures to drop. After all, this is where they show their strengths. The lining made of windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER material offers an excellent barrier against cold draughts. Perfect for winter!
• Back made of polyester softshell and brushed three-layer fleece
• Palm made from durable DURADERO WR material
• Lining made from windproof, breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER material
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Brushed fleece thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT with foam padding
• Warm knitted cuff
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable up to 30° C
Back and lining: 100% polyester
Palm: 50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane
Durable and comfortable synthetic leather. Being soft, waterproof and robust, it offers good grip and high durability.
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER:
100% windproof and breathable softshell membrane.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: