- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The RAX winter gloves by ROECKL are a must-have for winter tours. Thanks to GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER material, they keep you well protected from draughts, cold and light rain on colder days. A foam padding provides high comfort and relief on bumpy tracks.
• Palm made of polyester softshell and brushed three-layer fleece
• Lining made of GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER material
• Palm made from durable DURADERO WR synthetic leather
• Thumb made from windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER TORNADO material
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT with foam padding
• Knitted cuff
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable up to 30° C
Back and lining: 100% polyester
Palm: 50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER:
100% windproof and breathable softshell membrane.
Durable and comfortable synthetic leather. Being soft, waterproof and robust, it offers good grip and high durability.
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER TORNADO:
Windproof three-layer laminate with best breathability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Ringfinger and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Glove features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10-103842 0002