- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to their ROECK-TEX membrane, the ROSENHEIM cycling gloves by ROECKL offer you excellent protection from rain when cycling in adverse weather conditions. In addition, their ERGONOMIC CUT padding and the breathable, elastic ROECK-GRIP material ensure high comfort and a good grip on the bar. The cycling gloves are topped off with RAIL FINGER CUT fingers, a fast-drying Easy-Dry lining and touchscreen compatibility.
• Waterproof, thermal cycling gloves for winter cycling
• Back of the hand made from permanently water-resistant, 2-layer VAPORFLEX PFC-ZERO
• Palm made from elastic, non-slip ROECK-GRIP material
• Wind- and waterproof as well as breathable thanks to ROECK-TEX membrane
• Fast drying and thermo-regulating Easy-Dry lining
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to foam padding
• RAIL FINGER CUT for a perfect fit and extra protection
• Fleece thumb
• Neoprene cuff with Velcro
• TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable at 30°C
• DWR PFC free
Back of hand: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
Palm: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyester
Thumb: 100% polyester
Cuffs: 100% polyamide
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROECKL ROSENHEIM winter cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most hand positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
RAIL FINGER CUT:
Slightly pre-shaped fingers where the material has been pulled over the fingertips to provide extra protection and also improve fit and durability.
Non-slip and fine polyurethane material – smooth, breathable and elastic. Exclusively from Roeckl.
Water- and windpoof as well as breathable membrane.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
Permanently water-repellent, very breathable and hard-wearing two-layer laminate. Free from ecologically harmful PFCs.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.