- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
A practical accessory for all those who like riding their bike through winter: The ROTTAL COVER TRIGGER by ROECKL SPORTS is a strongly water-resistant, windproof and at the same time breathable glove cover that keeps three fingers in one mitten, has a separate mitten for the index finger and is perfect for changeable and windy weather. The extremely thin yet durable 2-layer WIZARD ELASTIC material with 5k/3k weather protection provides excellent protection. The sophisticated trigger construction keeps the number of seams low. Besides, the seams are all taped to make the cover even more resistant to water. Looking at the palm, it becomes clear: The glove cover offers first-class grip thanks to a SILICONE GRIP silicone print all over the palm. The elastic cuff ensures a perfect fit around the wrist over almost all types of cycling gloves. These glove covers are ideal for all cyclists who are looking for additional weather protection and can be stowed into any trouser or jacket pocket.
• Highly wind- and water-repellent as well as breathable unisex glove covers
• Back of the hand and palm made of 2-layer WIZARD ELASTIC with 5k rain protection and 3k breathability.
• SILICONE GRIP for a perfect grip on the bars
• Elasticated cuff fits over almost all standard cycling gloves
• Reflective design elements
Material: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
• Waterproof rating: approx. 5,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 3,000 g/m²/24h
• Machine washable at 30°C
• Weight: approx. 40 g per pair
Silicone coating for increased grip on the handlebar.
Particularly elastic, waterproof material. Waterproof rating of approx. 5,000 mm and a breathability of 3,000 g/m²/24h.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.