- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROECKL WALLIS women's winter riding gloves
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The WALLIS women’s winter gloves by ROECKL come with windproof GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL upper material and pleasantly warming PRIMALOFT GOLD INSULATION ECO wadding. In this way you can enjoy riding in winter as well!
• Back of hand made from windproof, water-repellent and breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL material
• Palm made from sturdy DURASENSE WR material
• Brushed inside
• Warming PRIMALOFT GOLD INSULATION ECO wadding with anti-slip grip for more control
• COMFORT-INNOVATION padding in the crook of the thumb
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP at palm and fingers for a secure grip
• ERGONOMIC CUT with good shock absorption thanks to a foam padding
• Thumb made from windproof GORE WINDSTOPPER TORNADO material
• Knitted cuff with velcro fastener
• REFLECT print for more safety in twilight and darkness
• Machine-washable up to 30°C
Back and palm: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
Lining and wadding: 100% polyester
GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL:
This combination of SOFTSHELL and GORE WINDSTOPPER membrane offers best protection from cold and wind. It combines the windproof and water-repellent properties of the membrane with the comfort, freedom of movement and breathability of the SOFTSHELL material. It is thus excellently suitable for sports activities in changeable weather.
Durable synthetic leather. Waterproof, soft and thin – ensuring excellent grip in good, as well as in bad weather.
PRIMALOFT GOLD INSULATION ECO:
PRIMALOFT GOLD INSULATION ECO is a thermally bonded and perforated insulating material. It stands out for thermal efficiency, water resistance and breathability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort.
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
GORE WINDSTOPPER TORNADO:
Windproof three-layer laminate with highest breathability.
The gloves feature reflective materials for increased safety when riding at night.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible