- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The B&W BIKE BOX II bike case comes with a low weight, smooth running wheels and the exclusive ROSE design. Thanks to a large volume, the case holds road bikes with a frame size of up to 62 cm as well as MTBs with a size of up to 46 cm. Smooth-running wheels and a patented strap system make it easy to pack and transport your bike.
• Self-tensioning strap system
• Durable materials
• Low weight
• Increased volume
• The shells can be put into one another when not in use to save space
• Four smooth-running wheels (two fixed and two rotatable)
• Two carrying handles
• Two pull handles
• Removable top shell
• The bike is fixed with straps inside
• A foam padding protects your bike
• Suitable for road bikes with a frame size of up to 62 cm
• Suitable for hardtails with a frame size of up to 46 cm
In the box: Top and bottom shell, wheels, 2x wheel bags size M (for road bike wheels up to 28", diameter approx. 69 cm), 3x layers of foam (for top and bottom shell), 2x foam tube paddings for sensitive parts, chain protection, 2x foam paddings for the handlebar, foam block for the chainring, 3x spacers for dropouts
Inner dimensions: approx. 115 cm (bottom) x 82.5 cm (top) x 81 cm (high) x 28 cm (wide)
Outer dimensions: approx. 119 cm x 89 x 29.5 cm
Weight: approx. 11.4 kg incl. wheel bags