- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Our stylish ROSE Druckmacher BS 160 floor pump is strikingly different. It is the perfect complement to your family's fleet of bikes.
Featuring a large 3” dual-zone gauge, you can always see the tyre pressure. If you have gone too far, you can comfortably let out some air through the pressure release valve.
The easy-to-read, two-colour display is visually divided into 2 different zones. One for bikes with low pressure up to 30 PSI/ 2 bars and one from 30 PSI/2 bars. Pressure is indicated in 0.5 PSI/0.1 bar steps.
The steel pump comes with a large base for high stability and reliability.
The Clever Valve pump head automatically adapts to Schrader and Presta valves.
Even when working with high pressures, the ergonomic handle allows for comfortable handling.
• Large, easy-to-read 3“ dual zone gauge display for low and high air pressure
>> 0-30 PSI (approx. 0 – 2 bars) zone for fat bikes and MTB (0.5 PSI steps)
>> 30-160 PSI (approx. 2-11 bars) zone for hybrid and road bikes
• With built-in pressure release valve on pump head for air pressure adjustment
• Clip to fix high-pressure hose
• Clever Valve 2-in-1 pump head for Presta and Schrader valves
• Pressure cylinder and base made of steel
• Ergonomic handle for high comfort
• Height: approx. 68 cm
• Weight: approx. 1722 g
In the box:
• 1x ROSE Druckmacher BS 160 bicycle pump
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- https://www.rosebikes.de/media/cms/original/91/0f/cms.5b081648924205.77735646.06e8.jpg; https://www.rosebikes.de/document/230327001_-_C30_-_Sport_Hygiene_Tabs_12_Stck.pdf