- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
High Comfort stem
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Due to its slightly v-shaped handlebar clamping plate, this elegant stem looks quite interesting. With an angle of 17°, you get a comfortable riding position without having to compromise on road behaviour. For those who prefer an athletic riding position, the stem can also be used with -17°.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6
· Clamping height on steerer tube: 42 mm
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Angle: ±17°
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm*
· Weight: approx.140 g (100 mm)
· Available in 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 or 120 mm length
Please specify length!
· Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps and steps up to a height of 61 cm.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"