- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE PERFORMANCE bib III bib shorts come in a new design and with high functionality. Thanks to the ventilation and good breathability, the bib shorts are ideal for the fastest and most enduring rides from spring to autumn. In addition, the cushioning R CARBON RACE seat pad of the bib shorts offers precisely positioned support with an ideal combination of comfort and performance.
• Functional and ergonomically cut bib shorts made of lightweight stretch material
• Strap construction made of tapes for optimal pressure distribution and high comfort
• Breathable mesh insert on the back for optimal ventilation
• Thermoregulating CARBON RACE M seat pad with high-quality bamboo carbon fibres
• Cuffs in raw cut
• Silicone leg grippers on the inside of the cuffs for a perfect hold when pedalling
• Reflective ROSE logo on the back
• Snug, close-fitting PERFORMANCE fit
• Main material: 52% polyamide, 48% elastane
• Seat pad: 66% polyamide, 22% elastane, 12% bamboo carbon fibres
In the box:
• 1 ROSE PERFORMANCE bib III shorts
Highlights & Technologies:
The ROSE PERFORMANCE collection is designed for fast-paced training sessions or challenging races. A lightweight, technical and high-quality fabric meets an aerodynamic and particularly close-fitting performance fit.
R CARBON RACE seat pad
The new R CARBON RACE seat pad is ideally integrated into the Race Fit of the bib. It adapts perfectly to your body shape for increased comfort. The surface of the seat pad is elastic, yet also retains its shape. The fabric of the R CARBON RACE seat pad is made of high-quality bamboo carbon fibres and lightweight, breathable and very well cushioning functional material. This combination ensures optimal temperature regulation. Integrated ventilation channels also ensure very good breathability and ventilation during your ride.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.