- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Our ROSE R-Thirty Disc wheels are the epitome of performance and versatility! Whether used on a fast marathon racer, an explosive Cyclocross bike, a zippy Gravel bike or on a Touring bike. The wheelset with a mid-section rim on front and rear wheel feels at home almost anywhere – and yet it won’t overstretch your budget.
Keeping the trend towards wider tyres in mind, we have fitted the aluminium rim with an inner width of 19 mm and easy tubeless compatibility as standard. Thus, you can enjoy comfortable, safe and relaxed rides on the road as well as on challenging gravel tracks with the ROSE R-Thirty. The 28 SAPIM CX-Ray bladed aero spokes on front and rear wheel provide lots of stability and stiffness combined with excellent aerodynamics – thus, it is a true all-round wheelset for your disc racer.
We didn’t compromise with the hubs either. The aluminium hub body stands out for a low weight and high stability. What’s more, the high-quality sealed cartridge bearings impress with smooth running, durability as well as easy servicing and maintenance. Thanks to a robust pawl system with three pairs of pawls inside the rear hub, all your power is reliably transferred to the wheel for maximum propulsion.
All in all, the ROSE R-Thirty Disc wheels offer a great overall package suitable for all disciplines of modern road cycling. Because in these days, the end of the road doesn’t mean the end of the journey.
• Model: ROSE R-Thirty Disc
• Rim material: aluminium
• High-quality sleeve joint
• Disc brake specific rim profile
• Rim width/depth: approx. 24 mm / 31 mm
• Inner rim width: 19 mm
• Tubeless ready
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples:
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs each
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM 14G Double Square aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Model: ROSE RXC 142-A
• Housing material: CNC-milled aluminium
• For disc brakes
• CenterLock brake rotor mount
• 4-times sealed cartridge bearings
• Pawl system (3 pawls)
Freewheel body standard:
• SRAM XDR™
• SRAM XDR™ 12-speed road cassettes
• SRAM XD™ 11-/12-speed MTB cassettes
as well as other SHIMANO HG-compatible cassettes.
• Rear hub dimensions: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for tyre widths: 25 mm - 32 mm (max. 23 mm to 60 mm
• Recommended rim tape width 21 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Rear wheel: approx. 910 g
In the box:
• 1 ROSE R-Thirty Disc 28“ road rear wheel (SRAM XDR™)
• 1 spacer 1.85mm f. 11-speed XD
• WITHOUT rim tape, required width 21-22mm
For easy conversion to a tubeless system, we recommend you use the following in combination with tubeless tyres & rim tape (21-22mm):
• DT Swiss Road Tubeless valve (recommended length 53 mm, product code: 2204956)
Of course you can also ride the R-Thirty Disc rear wheel in a conventional way with a classic tyre and inner tube.
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XDR
- 12 x 142 mm