- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Our ROSE R-Thirty Disc wheels are the epitome of performance and versatility! Whether used on a fast marathon racer, an explosive cyclocross bike, a zippy gravel bike or on a touring bike. The wheelset with a mid-section rim on front and rear wheel feels at home almost anywhere – and yet it won’t overstretch your budget.
Keeping the trend towards wider tyres in mind, we have fitted the aluminium rim with an inner width of 19 mm and easy tubeless compatibility as standard. Thus, you can enjoy comfortable, safe and relaxed rides on the road as well as on challenging gravel tracks with the ROSE R-Thirty. The 28 SAPIM CX-Ray bladed aero spokes on front and rear wheel provide lots of stability and stiffness combined with excellent aerodynamics – thus, it is a true all-round wheelset for your disc racer.
There are no compromises with regard to the hubs either. The aluminium hub body stands out for a low weight and high stability. What’s more, the high-quality sealed cartridge bearings impress with smooth running, durability and easy servicing and maintenance. Thanks to a robust pawl system with three pairs of pawls inside the rear hub, all your power is reliably transferred to the wheel for maximum propulsion.
All in all, the ROSE R-Thirty Disc wheels offer a great overall package suitable for all disciplines of modern road cycling. Because in these days, the end of the road doesn’t mean the end of the journey.
• Model: ROSE R-Thirty Disc
• Rim material: aluminium
• High-quality sleeve joint
• Disc brake specific rim profile
• Rim width/depth: approx. 24 mm / 31 mm
• Inner width: 19 mm
• Tubeless ready
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs each
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM 14G Double Square aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Housing material: aluminium
• For disc brakes
• CenterLock brake disc mount (also compatible with 6-hole disc rotors via adapter, e.g. DT Swiss Center Lock adapter product code: 2255955)
• Front hub:
• Model: ROSE CL-712
• Solid 15 mm axle
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• Model: ROSE RXC 142-A
• Solid 14.5 mm axle
• 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• 3-pawl system
• 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano / SRAM (Road)
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for 25 mm - 62 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Wheelset: approx. 1650 g
In the box:
ROSE R-Thirty Disc wheelset WITHOUT additional accessories.
For easy conversion to a tubeless system, we recommend you to use the following accessories in combination with tubeless tyres:
• DT Swiss Tubeless-Ready Tape (required width 21 mm) product code: 2204947
• DT Swiss Road Tubeless valve (recommended length 53 mm) product code: 2204956
Of course you can also ride the R-Thirty Disc wheels in a conventional way with conventional tyres and inner tubes.
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm, 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM