- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
RMS 08 MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE RMS 08 MTB shoes offer good grip on slippery ground and great power transfer on the bike. You won't want to take these comfortable cycling shoes off again.
• Upper made of polyurethane coated synthetic leather and nylon mesh inserts for best comfort and ventilation
• Fibreglass reinforced nylon sole for effective power transfer
• Anti-slip rubber tread for pleasant walking comfort
• Two internal threads to screw in studs (included)
• Tread protection edges on toes
• Three velcros
• Padded tongue
• Removable, perforated insole with EVA foam padding and moisture-wicking cover
• Integrated heel cap
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Weight: approx. 700 g (per pair, size 42)
Outer fabric: synthetic leather, mesh
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps