- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The RR rain jacket by ROSE protects you on your cycling tour in changing weather. Its wind- and waterproof PU laminate and glued seams offer good protection from the elements, thanks to a waterproof rating of 8000 mm. In terms of comfort, the jacket stands out for a hood that can be stowed away in the collar and ergonomic cuffs with Velcro to prevent rain from entering.
• Breathable rain jacket made of wind- and waterproof PU laminate
• Water-repellent BIONIC FINISH ECO surface treatment; 8000 mm waterproof rating / breathability 3000 g/m²/24h
• Taped seams
• Mesh lining
• Hood can be stowed in the collar and adjusted with a drawcord
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length, covered front zip with chin guard and Velcro
• Ergonomic cuffs with Velcro for width adjustment
• Two zipped front pockets
• Back pocket
• Width-adjustable with drawstring waistband
• Reflective elements
Material: 100% polyester
BIONIC FINISH ECO:
Functions that work in nature are used efficiently for this technology. Why does the plumage of aquatic birds not get wet? Why does this type of water repellency work in nature without perfluorinated compounds? The PVC-free, formaldehyde-free BIONIC FINISH ECO is a water-repellent surface treatment, free from compounds containing fluorine and without restricting breathability. The finish is sustainable and eco-friendly. The surface treatment lasts up to 40 washing cycles.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.