- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE RRS Carbon Composite road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE RRS Carbon Composite road shoes bring the power of your legs directly onto the pedals. Thanks to the ATOP Lacing System twist closure, the shoe can be adjusted fast and easily. Their carbon componsite sole provides stiffness and a low weight.
• Upper material: polyurethane (PU) coated synthetic leather with nylon mesh
• Sole: carbon composite
• Footbed: removoable perforated EVA foam pad sole with sweat-absorbing cover
• Added slip-proof heel cap
• Closure: ATOP Lacing System + 1 robust velcro closure
• Thin perforated tongue
• Reflective trim at the back for more safety in road traffic
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, e.g. Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight approx. 558 g (per pair, size 42)
ATOP Lacing System:
A particularly light closure mechanism for fast and exact adjustment to the individual width. This twist closure allows for very easy adjustment even during the ride.
Also available as separate replacement part with item no. 2226365.
Outer fabric: synthetic leather, mesh
Sole: carbon fibre-nylon composite
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials, Carbon sole