- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE RS-1650 road wheels come with a classic lacing and are extremely stable, thanks to the number of spokes, lacing pattern and rim width.
The rims have different inner widths, the rear wheel particularly convinces with a rim width of 19 mm. This is an enormous advantage, because the tyre can spread out to its full volume and riding comfort is significantly increased.
The ideal combination for a comfortable racer is achieved with 25 mm wide tyres.
· Rim material: aluminium, CNC milled sidewalls
· Rim width front wheel: 22.5 mm
· Rim height front wheel: 28.3 mm
· Rim width rear wheel: 24.2 mm
· Rim height rear wheel: 32 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
· ETRTO front wheel: 622x17C
· ETRTO rear wheel: 622x19C
· Spoke type: DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0, black
· Number of spokes: 32 pieces each
· Lacing pattern: 3-cross
· Nipples: DT Swiss Prolock brass, black
· Front hub: Shimano Ultegra HB-6800
· Rear hub: Shimano Ultegra FH-6800
· Front hub width: 5 x 100 mm
· Rear hub width: 5 x 130 mm
· Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9-/10-/11-speed
· Weight: 1.920 g (without quick releases)
Including: laced front and rear wheel, quick releases and 10-speed spacer
· Schwalbe HP rim tape 22 mm (item no. 573491)