- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE UNPAVED Merino Jersey W Long Sleeve Women's Gravel Cycling Jersey
50.11 € instead of €58.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231816205
The UNPAVED merino jersey for women is a long sleeve gravel cycling jersey that is made for demanding tours on cool days in-between seasons. The merino wool ensures a very good climate management, thanks to its natural properties. This women’s gravel jersey, specially developed for off-road use, impresses with its comfortable wear thanks to the casual COMFORT fit as well as the narrow, close-fitting round neck collar and elastic sleeve cuffs.
• Long sleeve women’s gravel jersey with a high content of warming merino wool
• Breathable, naturally odour-resistant and thermoregulating
• Narrow, fitted round neck collar
• Elastic, wide and close-fitting cuffs
• Full-length front zip with catch and zip garage
• Three-compartment back pocket with small, integrated zip pocket
• Drop tail with non-slip silicone bottom hem
• Slightly reflective ROSE logo print in fashionable flip-flop design and GRIND UNPAVED woven label
• Sporty, comfortably cut COMFORT fit
• We use mulesing-free merino wool
The model is 1.80 m tall and wearing a size 36.
Material: 51% polyester, 41% wool (merino), 8% elastane
Compared to traditional wool, merino wool offers a particularly fine fibre. Because of the extreme weather conditions merino sheep are exposed to in nature, the wool has excellent thermoregulation properties and is capable of wicking moisture away from the body particularly fast. Thus, it creates a warm protective layer for the entire body, even when wet. In contrast to traditional wool, merino wool is not scratchy even when wet. Thus, merino is perfect as a next-to-skin layer. Yet, merino wool is also ideal for warm summer days since its high breathability has a cooling effect. Thanks to a natural sun protection factor, high comfort and fire resistance, merino wool is a very popular fibre.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.