With the ROTOR 110x5 DM Spider you can mount compatible chainrings with a 5 x 110 mm lock circle on every ROTOR Direct Mount crank.
• For mounting and retrofitting any ROTOR Direct Mount crank for 1-speed and 2-speed road bikes
• Compatible with chainrings with 5 x 110 mm bolt circle
• Oval ROTOR Q-Rings adjustable with an accuracy of +/- 1°
• Material: CNC milled 7075 Aluminium
• Standard: ROTOR Direct Mount
• Chainring mount (bolt circle): 5 x 110 mm (BCD)
• Weight: approx. 50 g
Compatible Road cranksarms:
• ROTOR VEGAST Road Direct Mount Crankarms for 30 mm axles (prod. code 2311478)
• ROTOR ALDHU Road Direct Mount Crankarms for 30 mm axles (prod. code 2311468)
• ROTOR ALDHU24 Road Direct Mount Crankarms for 24 mm axles (prod. code 2311480)
• ROTOR 2INpower Road DM Crank Powermeter (prod. code 2281589)
• ROTOR INpower Road DM Crank Powermeter (prod. code 2281584)
Compatible chainrings Road:
• ROTOR Q-Rings aero chainring, outer, oval, double (product code: 2311443)
• ROTOR Q-Rings aero chainring, inner, oval, double (product code: 2311444)
• ROTOR NoQ-Rings aero chainring, outer, round, double (product code: 2311457)
• ROTOR NoQ-Rings chainring, inner, round, double (product code: 2311459)
In the box:
• 1 ROTOR 110x5 DM Spider for ALDHU / VEGAST / 2INpower / INpower
For the corresponding chainring bolts, see product code 2311419.
All current ROTOR cranks of the Road Series ALDHU and VEGAST, the MTB series RHAWK , RRAPTOR and KAPIC as well as the powermeters INpower DM and 2INpower DM use the established Direct Mount system for chainring installation. A system that has proven its worth in mountain biking for years. This allows for easy chainring replacement, direct engagement on the axle and maximum flexibility in the choice of gear ratios and drivetrain characteristics. Moreover, the fine toothing between crank and chainring allows you to adjust the oval ROTOR Q rings with 1° accuracy.