- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
BSA30 / ITA30 Bottom Bracket Cups
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
ROTOR BSA30 / ITA30 bottom bracket cups with steel bearings and non-contact labyrinth seal. This ensures optimum protection against dust, water and dirt, as well as smooth running. Compatible with all ROTOR, SRAM and other cranks with 30 mm axle in frames with BSA or Italian threads.
• Suitable for road/MTB bike frames with BSA housing (1.37 x 24, 68/73 mm)
• Suitable for road bike frames with Italian housing (36 x 24, 70 mm)
Please indicate your choice!
• Suitable for ROTOR, SRAM, and other cranks with a 30 mm axle
• Incl. mounting adapter for SHIMANO Hollowtech II bottom bracket tool TL-FC32 (prod. code 493196) and/or 3/8” square drive for ratchet/torque wrench
• Material: 7075 T6 aluminium, ceramic
• Weight: approx. 96 g
In the box:
• 1 ROTOR Press Fit 4124 ceramic bottom bracket
• 1 ROTOR mounting adapter for SHIMANO Hollowtech II
- Thread: BSA:
- Thread: Italian:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: