- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DM MTB No-Q-Rings Direct Mount Chainring Singlespeed
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you want to benefit from the technical advantages of the ROTOR Direct Mount cranksets RHAWK, RRAPTOR and KAPIC as well as the power meters ROTOR 2INpower DM MTB or INpower DM MTB, but you do not want to fit oval chainrings, then the round No-Q-Rings are the right chainrings for your purpose.
All Direct Mount chainrings by ROTOR come in a one-piece design and are milled from one block. As this process is technically complex, it requires computer-controlled high-tech production facilities. The result are beautiful chainrings that perfectly integrate into Shimano and SRAM groupsets once fitted to the crank. The chainrings of the ROTOR MTB Direct Mount cranks RHAWK, RRAPTOR and KAPIC and the two power meters INpower DM MTB and 2INpower DM MTB are identical and thus replaceable.
• Optimised Narrow-Wide tooth profile for maximum chain control and high durability
• CNC milled from lightweight 7075 aerospace aluminium
• Weight reduction and easy installation thanks to less small parts, without compromising on durability
• Use: MTB
• Suitable for ROTOR 2INpower DM MTB, 2INpower DM MTB, R-HAWK, R-RAPTOR, KAPIC
• For singlespeed drivetrains
• Material: CNC milled 7075 Aluminium
• Standard: ROTOR Direct Mount
• Ovality: 0%
• No. of teeth 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 (please make your choice)
• Compatibility: 10-/11-/12-/13-speed (Shimano, SRAM, ROTOR)
• Weight: approx. 66 g (30 teeth)
All current ROTOR cranks of the Road Series ALDHU and VEGAST, the MTB series RHAWK , RRAPTOR and KAPIC as well as the power meters INpower DM and 2INpower DM use the established Direct Mount system for chainring installation, that has proven its worth in mountain biking for years. This allows for easy chainring replacement, direct engagement on the axle and maximum flexibility in the choice of gear ratios and drivetrain characteristics. Moreover, the fine toothing between crank and chainring allows you to adjust the oval ROTOR Q rings with 1° accuracy.
For the ROTOR INpower DM MTB power meter for one-sided power measurement see prod. code 2281671.
The ROTOR KAPIC MTB Direct Mount crankset can be found with prod. code 2285355.
- Rear derailleur:
- Number of bolts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur: