- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DM Q-Rings Direct Mount Double Chainring
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The oval Q rings chainrings by ROTOR reduce fatigue and help you ride faster, as they help you apply your power more efficiently. The Q rings vary drivetrain resistance in line with the legs' natural strengths and weaknesses. By orienting the narrowing diameter of the oval to the weakest point of the pedal stroke and the widening diameter to the strongest point of the pedal stroke, you can take full advantage of the most-productive part of your pedal rotation, while lessening time spent in the least-productive part. This makes your pedal stroke feel much “smoother” than with classic, round chainrings. Sounds weird, but it’s true!
All Direct Mount chainrings by ROTOR come in a one-piece design and are milled from one block. As this process is technically complex, it requires computer-controlled high-tech production facilities. The result are beautiful chainrings that perfectly integrate into Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo groupsets once fitted to the crank. By the way: The chainrings of the ROTOR Road Direct Mount cranks ALDHU and VEGAST and the two power meters INpower DM Road and 2INpower DM Road are identical and thus replaceable.
• Sophisticated OCP Mount technology to adjust the optimum chainring position in 1° steps
• CNC milled from lightweight 7075 aerospace aluminium
• Weight reduction and easy installation thanks to less small parts, without compromising on durability
• Intended use: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road, Triathlon
• Suitable for ROTOR 2INpower DM Road, 2INpower DM Road, ALDHU, VEGAST
• For doublespeed drivetrains
• Material: CNC milled aluminium 7075
• Standard: ROTOR Direct Mount
• Ovality: 12,5%
• No. of teeth: 50/34 (Compact), 52/36 (Semi-Compact), 53/39 (Standard) (please make your choice)
• Compatibility: 10-/11-/12-/13-speed (Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, ROTOR)
• Weight: approx. 178 g (52/36 teeth)
All current ROTOR cranks of the Road Series ALDHU and VEGAST, the MTB Series RHAWK, RRAPTOR and KAPIC as well as the power meters INpower DM and 2INpower DM use the established DirectMount system for chainring installation, that has proven its worth in mountain biking for years. This allows for easy chainring replacement, direct engagement on the axle and maximum flexibility in the choice of gear ratios and drivetrain characteristics. Moreover, the fine toothing between crank and chainring allows you to adjust the oval ROTOR Q rings with 1° accuracy.
OCP "Optimum Chainring Position":
The optimum chainring position of oval chainrings is important. OCP represents the different setup positions that ROTOR Q rings offer to fit a rider’s distinct pedalling style. You can determine your OCP if you know your Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA), which can be found by conducting a TORQUE 360 pedal analysis via the ROTOR Power analysis software (requires separately sold ROTOR INpower or 2INpower power meter).
Note: For the ROTOR INpower DM Road power meter for one-sided power measurement see product code 2281584.
For the ROTOR 2INpower DM Road power meter for left and right leg power measurement see product code 2281589.
- Number of bolts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 10-speed, 11-speed, 12-fach, 13-fach