- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Rotor INpower 3D+ compact crank powermeter
Product code: 218867602
What matters is INside! The measurement technology of the ROTOR INpower is housed inside the axle to protect it from shocks and water. The ROTOR INpow... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
What matters is INside! The measurement technology of the ROTOR INpower is housed inside the axle to protect it from shocks and water. The ROTOR INpower technology with integrated power measurement will improve your training by making it even more effective. It is one of the lightest cranks with an integrated powermeter and represents the ideal entry-level model for watt-based training. As it is centered in the crank axle, the technology is not only protected from shocks and dirt, but also offers accurate and reliable data transfer. By analysing your power within one pedal stroke, the OCA (Optimum Chainring Angle) system allows you to adjust oval Q-Rings (not included) to the OCP (Optimum Chainring Position). The data is transferred to a compatible end device such as a Garmin Edge 1000 via ANT+. The standard AA batteries can be replaced with one hand and without tools.The UBB axle system makes this crank system compatible with almost all standard frames available on the market.
· Bolt circle diameter: 110 mm/5-arm
· Material: aluminium 7055, CNC treated, Trinity Drilling system to hollow out the crank arms
· ANT+ data transfer to bike computers or GPS, such as Edge 1000 (item no. 2097310)
· Measurement of cadence (without magnet), power in watt (Ø, max.), torque effectiveness (relation max. to Ø torque in %), pedal smoothness (smooth pedal stroke); as the INpower powermeter only measure the power on the left side, the right/left power balance is interpolated
· INpower software to improve your performance and to support the adjustment of the Q-ring position, free download on www.inpower.rotorbike.com (Please note: the PC/laptop you want to use the software on must have an ANT+ interface, an ANT+ dongle is not included. An ANT+ dongle, such as item no. 2098276, is also required for firmware updates.)
· Battery replacement/calibration within a few minutes and without tools
· Without battery, an AA mignon battery is required
· Resistant to temperature changes and waterproof
· Chainline: 43,5 mm
· BB30 axle with Ø 30 mm
· Suitable for the following bottom bracket shells: BSA (68 mm, 1,37 x 24 mm) and ITA (70 mm, 26 x 24 mm) requires the optionally available bottom bracket, item no 2104328, Pressfit BB 86 (86.5 x 41 mm) item no. 2097143, PF 30 (68 x 46 mm), BB 386 Evo (86 x 46 mm), BB Right (79 x 42 mm or 79 x 46 mm) item no. 2111054 - BB 30 (68/73 x 42 mm) without bottom bracket cups, suitable bottom brackets separately available
· Weight: approx. 525 g (170 mm)
· Including: crankset incl. chainring bolts, manual, WITHOUT chainrings and WITHOUT bottom bracket
170 mm: ROCKIP3D+SC170BB (C13-012-19010-001);
172,5 mm: ROCKIP3D+SC172BB (C13-012-20010-001);
175 mm: ROCKIP3D+SC175BB (C13-012-21010-001)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- ROCKIP3D+SC175BB, C13-012-21010-001