- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
BOOST axle suitable for mountain bike frames with 12 x 148 mm BOOST dimension for the modular construction of the ROTOR KAPIC MTB crankset. Compatible with almost all available bottom bracket standards.
• Lightweight and stiff crankset system with modular construction
• Direct Mount chainrings
• Compatible with single chainrings
• Oval ROTOR Q-ring chainrings can be adjusted with a precision of 1°
• Compatible with almost all crankset standards (UBB30)
• Material: CNC milled 7055 aluminium
• Chainring mount: Direct Mount
• AxleØ: 30 mm (BB30)
• Chainline: 52,5 x 110 mm (BOOST)
• Q factor: 170 mm (BOOST)
• Compatibility crankset housing: BB30 / PF30 / BSA / BB89 / BB92
• ROTOR spacer kit KAPIC MTB BOOST / standard axle 30 mm (prod. code 2285391)
• ROTOR Kapic MTB Direct Mount crankarms (prod. code 2285355)
compatible bottom brackets:
• ROTOR BSA30 bottom bracket cups (prod. code 2104328)
• ROTOR PRESS FIT 4130 bottom bracket ROAD/MTB BB86/89/92 (prod. code 2097143)
• ROTOR BBPF30 bottom bracket cups PF 30, BB386 EVO and BBRight (prod. code 2111054)
• ROTOR DM MTB Q-rings Direct Mount chainring OVAL (prod. code 2281672)
• DM MTB No-Q-rings Direct Mount chainring ROUND (prod. code 2285389)
In the box:
• 1 x ROTOR KAPIC MTB Direct Mount BOOST axle
ATTENTION: WITHOUT crankarms, WITHOUT chainring and WITHOUT bottom bracket!
The KAPIC MTB Direct Mount standard axle (non-BOOST) can be found with prod. code 2285384.
All current ROTOR cranks of the Road Series ALDHU and VEGAST, the MTB series RHAWK , RRAPTOR and KAPIC as well as the power meters INpower DM and 2INpower DM use the established Direct Mount system for chainring installation, that has proven its worth in mountain biking for years. This allows for easy chainring replacement, direct engagement on the axle and maximum flexibility in the choice of gear ratios and drivetrain characteristics. Moreover, the fine toothing between crank and chainring allows you to adjust the oval ROTOR Q rings with 1° accuracy (OCP-Mount).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: