- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rotor KAPIC MTB Direct Mount crankarms
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the KAPIC, ROTOR launches a very lightweight and stiff mountain bike crankset for tough cross-country and marathon races. It was named after the legendary Cape Epic, the prestigious stage race on the African continent. Various ROTOR athletes have already celebrated six victories for the Spanish bike experts.
The KAPIC shares the same practical modular construction as the gravity crankarms ROTOR R-HAWK and R-RAPTOR. This way, the crankarms can be adapted to almost every frame standard as well as personal preferences, using different axles and chainrings. BOOST or non-BOOST frame? Oval or round chainrings? Fast change of chainrings in order to adapt the transmission to ground conditions? No problem for the KAPIC crankset!
• Lightweight and stiff crankset system with modular construction
• Hollow crankarms with “Trinity Drilling”
• Direct Mount chainrings
• Compatible with single chainrings
• Oval ROTOR Q-ring chainrings can be adjusted with a precision of 1°
• Compatible with almost all crankset standards (UBB30)
• Material: CNC milled 7055 aluminium
• Chainring mount: Direct Mount
• AxleØ: 30 mm (BB30)
• Chainline: 49,5 mm (standard axle) or 52,5 mm (BOOST axle)
• Q factor: 164 mm (standard axle) or 170 mm (BOOST axle)
• Crankarm length: 165 mm / 170 mm / 175 mm (please make your choice)
• Compatibility crankset housing: BB30 / PF30 / BSA / BB89 / BB92
• Weight: approx. 497 g (165 mm / 28 teeth chainring / KAPIC BOOST axle)
• ROTOR standard axle KAPIC 30 mm (prod. code 2285384)
• ROTOR BOOST axle KAPIC 30 mm (prod. code 2285383)
additionally required spacers:
• ROTOR spacer kit KAPIC MTB BOOST / standard axle 30 mm (prod. code 2285391)
compatible bottom brackets:
• ROTOR BSA30 bottom bracket cups (prod. code 2104328)
• ROTOR PRESS FIT 4130 bottom bracket ROAD/MTB BB86/89/92 (prod. code 2097143)
• ROTOR BBPF30 bottom bracket cups PF 30, BB386 EVO and BBRight (prod. code 2111054)
• ROTOR DM MTB Q-rings Direct Mount chainring OVAL (prod. code 2281672)
• DM MTB No-Q-rings Direct Mount chainring ROUND (prod. code 2285389)
In the box:
• 1 x ROTOR KAPIC left crankarm
• 1 x ROTOR KAPIC right crankarm
ATTENTION: WITHOUT axle, WITHOUT chainring and WITHOUT bottom bracket!
All current ROTOR cranks of the Road Series ALDHU and VEGAST, the MTB series RHAWK , RRAPTOR and KAPIC as well as the power meters INpower DM and 2INpower DM use the established Direct Mount system for chainring installation, that has proven its worth in mountain biking for years. This allows for easy chainring replacement, direct engagement on the axle and maximum flexibility in the choice of gear ratios and drivetrain characteristics. Moreover, the fine toothing between crank and chainring allows you to adjust the oval ROTOR Q rings with 1° accuracy (OCP-Mount).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: